The Buddha Statue is a symbol of Buddhism's ancient founder, Siddhartha Gautama, a prince from northern India. Statues are taken as objects of great significance in Buddhism and followers of the religion. In the words of the Buddha himself, the eight ways are: Right view, Right intention and thinking, Right speech, Right action, Right manner of living (livelihood, occupation), Right effort, Right mindfulness and Right concentration (attention).
Statues are available in 4 different colors and 4 different hand gestures which means the following:
- Blue - Bhumisparsa Mudra (The truth of his words)
- Yellow - Dhyana Mudra (gesture of absolute of meditation)
- Creamy White - Namskara Mudra (gesture of greeting, prayer and adoration)
- Pink - Abhaya Mudra (Protection, Reassurance, Blessing)
This hand-painted ceramic miniature will definitely give a fresh look and will greatly enhance the ambiance by maintaining the balance and harmony of any room.
- Made from high quality ceramic
- Statue size is about 4cm (1.57 inches) by 8.5cm (3.35 inches)
- Great for adding in ornaments setup
Handcrafted: Created by hand artistically wherein beauty and imperfections bind together wonderfully