Stones appear to be one of the most stable and stationary objects on the planet. They are often associated with otherworldly realms. This 108 Mala Charm is made from dazzling and pearly stone called Labradorite. This stone is said to have healing properties that are linked with the third eye chakra -- the energy field that ignites spiritual expansion and higher levels of the mind and spirit. Meditating using this stone is believed to connect yourself to higher realms of consciousness and parallel worlds of endless possibilities.
Buddhist prayer beads or "mala" are a traditional tool used to count the number of times a mantra is recited, breaths while meditating, counting prostrations, or the repetitions of a buddha's name.
This number 108 is long considered as a sacred number in Buddhism and Hinduism. In Buddhism, there are 108 paths to god, and in contrast 108 defilement or sins. It links the micro and macro further in its representation of time: 1 for the present, 0 for the past and 8 for the infinite future.
- Made from Labradorite natural stone
- Paired with symbolic pendants: Om, Lotus, Buddha
- Pendant is made from high quality zinc alloy
- Bead size is about 0.8cm (0.31 inches)
- Can be used as bracelet or necklace which has a length of 94cm (37 inches)
- Stones handpicked and crafted by experts to ensure only the highest quality
Handcrafted: Created by hand artistically wherein beauty and imperfections bind together wonderfully